Thank you for checking our COVID-19 update page, which is under construction. The clinic is following the guidelines and recommendations of the College of Chiropractors of BC, Worksafe BC, and the BC Centre for Disease Control.
If you have concerns or questions, we encourage you to call the clinic. We will do our best to help.
Our top priority is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Therefore, a few things have changed in the clinic.
· pre-screening patients on the phone and when entering the clinic for the symptoms of COVID-19
· spacing out appointments to allow for physical distancing
· spacing out our equipment to allow for physical distancing
· regularly sanitizing and cleaning the clinic and equipment
· performing regular hand washing / sanitization
· using necessary PPE
Chiropractic appointments will be scheduled Tuesdays and Thursdays (mornings and afternoons) to start. Scoliosis and Bracing appointments will be scheduled Wednesdays to start.